Monday, August 22, 2011

Glee Project


This is Cameron from the Glee Project on the Oxygen Network. He was my favorite and my pick to win. He didn't. He didn't because he quit. Let me back up a little. It is surprising I liked Cameron because he is a conservative Christian from Texas. I do admit I have a thing for nerds but I liked Cameron because he has a soulful, unique voice that I love.

Cameron quit because the acting portion of being a Glee start was difficult for him. He wasn't comfortable with his sexuality and doing anything that challenged his morals. I admire his conviction even though I don't share his convictions. I appreciate he followed his heart. Afterall, following our hearts is what is what life is about. . . . it really is. Cheers to you Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment