Monday, August 15, 2011

Mercury Retrograde??

It has been one of those months. . . . shit has hit the fan in many ways. Luckily for me, I'm use to shit hitting the fan. ;-). Mercury retrograde could be causing it or it could just be bad luck . . . whatever it may be. It doesn't really matter. What does matter is how we deal with crisis. I try very hard not to judge people on how they handle their personal journeys. Afterall, everyone's journey is not the same and no one can truly understand it. What I see as petty may same huge to someone else. What I see as whining could be someone's way of asking for help. I try to understand and be empathetic. Crisis sucks. I watch people carefully on how they pull themselves up by the bootstraps. How someone reacts is more important to me. I'm rambling. . . . thats just how I deal with shit hitting the fan. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment